What is your contact information?
Greater Cedar Rapids Open
P.O. Box 10034
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52410
319-377-3500 (Hunters Ridge Golf Course)
Where is the Greater Cedar Rapids Open?
Hunters Ridge Golf Course
2901 Hunters Ridge Road
Marion, Iowa 52302
Detailed maps are available "Directions and Parking" sections.
I want to watch the tournament. Do I need tickets?
No. The Greater Cedar Rapids Open does not charge admission.
Are spectators allowed to rent carts?
Are there restrictions on what I can bring onto the tournament grounds?
Items that are prohibited from being brought onto the tournament grounds include:
• Beverages - except sealed bottled water and special items such as baby formula
• Cell phones - unless they can be set to vibrate
• Pagers - unless they can be set to vibrate
• Radios or TVs
Golf Etiquette 101
Stay quiet and stand still when the players are about to hit the ball.
For your own safety, follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Spectators will be removed immediately without warning for:
• Refusal to obey quiet signs or signals
• Distracting or embarrassing a player
• Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures toward a player.
• Booing or cheering at inappropriate times.